PRIMECO Group Corp. (Prime Chocolate)
PASSION , we engage heart and mind for our creations of chocolate and packaging.
FLEXIBILITY, we are flexible without being carefree. Our manageable size, allows us to react and adjust swiftly and prudently to all new challenges of production.
STABILITY , the Prime Chocolate label represents a success story for over 25 years.
PRIMECO has achieved healthy growth and has earned a reputation as a reliable supplier and employer. We are proud of our craftsmanship and quality . Our knowledge and ability to innovate allow us to meet and exceed the high standards required by our clients, now and in the future. This thereby creates a basis of trust in our market segments of the exclusive Personalized Packaging and of the confectioning of quality chocolate clients appreciate . We are proud of our dark chocolate 65% cocoa Maracaibo of Venezuelan origin, having been labelled the best chocolate in the world for many years .
CACAO & SUSTAINABILITY
– Noble grade cacao beans Criollo & Trinitario for our Grand Cru Couvertures
– Superior aromatic Forastero cacao beans for our Surfine & Classic Couvertures Orginating mostly from from Maracaibo (Venezuela), Sambirano (Madagascar) and other countries in South America.
– Guaranteed and fair prices for the cacao producers
– Socially responsible and sustainable working and production conditions.
– Close and regular contact with the individual farmers
– Respect for environmentally sensitive issues and the optimal use of natural resources. We are GREEN
– Cacao butter of pure first prime pressing with no additional vegetable fat.
– Cream, milk and sugar only of Swiss origin.
– Certified GMO-free and pure soy lecithin, 100% natural
– Authentic, natural Bourbon vanilla originating from Mananara, Madagascar
– Traditional gentle production methods – CONCHING (is an important step for flavor development in chocolate) .
– Technical know-how innovation
– Complete production from the finest cacao beans to exclusive couverture (bean to bar, pralines, truffles,…etc)
The finest cacao beans, extensive experience and passionate craftsmanship amalgamate to create noble Couverture. Ten origin countries provide us with the beans from their various provinces, which are then crafted in Switzerland to enable the complete unfolding of their Unique, Specific & Intensive Aromas.
THE SECRET TO PLEASURE
Our couverture is the result of collective experience, choice cacao and passionate craftsmanship. Each bean from the different regions and the various countries features unique, specific and intensive flavours which unfold through traditional Swiss craftsmanship for over 100 years. The origin of our Noble cacoa beans are:…. ARRIBA / BOLIVIA / CENTENARIO / COSTA RICA / DOMINICAN REPUBLIC / GRENADA / JAVA / MADAGASCAR / MARACAIBO & RIO HUIMBI
In addition to the Noble Chocolate we use, the OPUS LAIT (UNESCO) from Switzerland , the story of Fine Swiss Chocolate is fulfilled and is not just words.
AT OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITIES, ALL THE SEMIFINISHED FINE CHOCOLATE WE USE TO PRODUCE MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED (+100) OF VARIOUS FINISHED PRODUCTS (PRALINES, TRUFFLES, PASTRIES,,,,ETC.) OF DIFFERENT FORMS, SHAPES & FLAVOURS, COME FROM SWITZERLAND. WWW.FELCHLIN.COM . FELCHLIN HAS BEEN PRODUCING FINE HIGH QUALITY CHOCOLATE WITH PASSION AND TRADITION – SINCE 1908
Felchlin has been the leading producer of NOBLE Swiss Chocolate and Semi-Finished products for more than 100 hundred years. As a niche producer based in central Switzerland, they work directly with cacao farmers and partners around the world to ensure their standards of quality, transparency and sustainability are met throughout all their processes, from the Cacao planting to the semi finished products to our finished products in Montreal (Quebec) Canada for many years. These are the reasons for Prime Chocolate been using and will continue to use exclusively Swiss Coverture produced by Felchlin for many years to come.
Click on the four minutes video (top right) to have an idea about what we do manufacture in Switzerland. An updated Video about our production facilities in Montréal (Québec) Canada, is coming soon.
Feel & Look Good
the Beauty of chocolate
Features of Our Products
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Quebec: $100 or more
- Canada: $200 or more
- USA: $500 or more
- Worldwide: Contact our Customer Service
- + 1 (514) 495-3342
- Toll Free: (800) 613-1883